6555 S. Kenton Street, Suite 303
Englewood, CO 80111 - 303-339-3400
- Better Business Bureau
1020 Cherokee St., Denver CO 80204
- CCE - Certified Coin Exchange
719-632-2646, Member # R-161287
- Roundtop Insurance Group, LLC
Barbara Wingo, Agent, 800-685-6746
- Compass Bank
Lookout Road - Boulder, CO 80301
Pamela Schiel, Bank Manager
Larry Demerer, President
2500 N. Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33431
- NGC - Numismatic Guaranty Corp
PO Box 4776, Sarasota, FL 34120
800-642-2646, Dealer #200
- PCGS - Professional Coin Grading Service
PO Box 9458, Newport Beach, CA 92658
800-447-8848, Dealer # 558774
- North American Collectibles Association
2316 Carrollton Rd., Westminster, MD 21157
5 steps to help you find the right Rare Coin Dealer to sell to:
- The appraisal service/evaluation should be free and put you under no obligation to sell.
- The appraiser must be reputable, with solid experience in the purchase and sale of the type
of rare coins and precious metals you have.
- Find a rare coin dealer where the appraised value represents an immediate cash offer to
buy your entire collection.
- If needed, make sure the appraising service can provide estate appraisals for banks,
attorney's, insurance, etc.
- If you have a large collection, you may need the appraisal to be done at your home or other
location - be sure they can come to you.