Best Place to Sell Coins Online
Where’s the best place to sell coins online? Great question. With the ongoing retail apocalypse on Main Street making local coin shops scarce, and the proliferation of scams online, it’s never been more difficult to find a reliable coin dealer to sell to, whether online or in person.
Well, you’re in luck. In just a few short moments, you’ll find out why American Rarities is the best place to sell rare coins online.
Always Paying More For Your Rare Coins
Why We’re the Best Place to Sell Coins Online
Here are 3 reasons why American Rarities is the best place to sell rare coins online:
One reason we’re the best place to sell coins online is our experience.
We’ve been in business for more than 3 decades. In that time, we’ve purchased over $400 million dollars’ worth of numismatic material. We’ve dealt with coins of all types – from rare coins to common, error coins and variety coins to foreign coins.
When the combined experience of our nationwide network of coin buyers is factored in, we have over a hundreds of years worth of experience dealing with rare coins, paper money, and bullion.
Another reason we’re the best place to sell coins online is our strong reputation for being an honest coin dealer.
Due to our decades of experience, we’ve built a reputation for excellence in numismatics.
That reputation can be seen in our:
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Life membership in the American Numismatic Association
- Five star Google reviews
When it comes to numismatics, we know what we’re doing!
Finally, a major reason we’re the best place to sell coins online is the value we offer.
Due to our national reach and philosophy of razor-thin margins, we make a practice of paying top dollar for numismatic rare coins or gold and silver bullion material. Nobody beats our prices!
We also offer the best of the online and local shopping experiences.
On the one hand, we offer the convenience of online, without the cherry picking of collections or low ball offers of other sites. Meanwhile, due to our nationwide network of coin dealers covering every state, we’re able to make in-person appraisals and offers for better coin collections.
And unlike a brick and mortar coin shop owner, who may be financially pressured, we have the resources to make you top value for your valuable collection!
How Can I Sell My Coins Online?
The value we offer extends to our selling process too – we make it easy, saving you time and aggravation!
Here’s how it works:
- You’ll start off by providing us with an inventory list or photos of your collection. You can do this via text, email, or by uploading them to the Contact Us page.
- We’ll then reach back out to you with a free written appraisal. This appraisal carries no obligation to sell and is IRS-approved. For special cases, we’ll send one of our expert appraisers to meet you at your home or business for a physical appraisal.
- After the appraisal (either written or in-person), you’ll receive a competitively priced offer for your coins.
- If you accept and decide to ship the coins to us, we’ll insure your coins for free, so there’s nothing to worry about. Once received, we’ll pay you ASAP via a method of your choice (options include company check, e-check, ACH, or Wire).
And that’s it!
If you’ve gotten this far, you’re probably at least curious in seeing if we’re for real. As stated before, we offer free appraisals, so you have nothing to lose by trying us out!
Once you do, we’re confident you’ll see why American Rarities is the best place to sell coins online!