Coin Dealer Near Me
If you googled “coin dealer near me” you’re not alone. With the ongoing retail apocalypse continuing to decimate local rare coin shops, it’s no surprise you find yourself increasingly asking “where can I find a coin dealer near me?”
The good news is you found us. American Rarities Numismatic Company is buying all U.S. or foreign rare coins, U.S. paper currency, and any gold or silver precious metals you have to offer.
Best of all, we have coin dealers in every state that buy coin collections at prices that can’t be beat.
Why is it So Hard to Find a Coin Dealer Near Me?
We get it. Everyone prefers to sell to a coin dealer in their local area. That’s why we actually have a nationwide network of coin dealers, meaning there’s a good chance there’s someone in your area.
Our coin dealers can come to your house or place of business, physically appraise your coins for free, and make you an offer to buy, on-the-spot, at a mutually agreed-upon price.
Always Paying More For Your Rare Coins
What is the Best Place to Sell Old Coins?
We’ve been buying and selling rare coins since 1990 and our reputation for trustworthiness and fair-dealing is second-to-none.
Here are some of our credentials:
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Life membership in the American Numismatic Association
- Five star Google reviews
And unlike other sites like eBay or Great Collections, with American Rarities you pay no fees on transactions.
How Do I Find Out What My Coins are Worth?
That’s done through an appraisal! American Rarities provides both coin grading and appraisal services for free. They’re also IRS-approved and obligation-free. Feel free to use us as a resource!
Here’s how our process works:
- Send us photos or a detailed inventory description of your coin collection. You can do this via text, email, or using our Contact Us form or the form below.
- A knowledgeable and friendly coin specialist in your area will contact you with a free written appraisal.
- If you have a high-value collection this specialist will meet with you at your home or place of business to do a second on-the-spot appraisal, with immediate payment upon accepting the offer to buy.
Pretty simple, right?
As you can see, when you look for “coin dealers near me,” you want to find something like American Rarities!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Free Appraisal for Your Coins and Coin Collections
Email, Text, or Use This Form To Send Us Your Inventory List or Pictures