Coin Selling Website
What is the Best Website to Sell My Coins Online?
When it comes time to cash in on your investment you want to get the most you can for your hard earned rare coin collection, which means finding a good coin selling website. But you need to be careful, since a lot of coin sites either aren’t well-established, or are filled with anonymous buyers (think ebay) looking for a quick payday at your expense.
Lucky for you, there’s American Rarities Numismatic Company – the best coin site around!
Always Paying More For Your Coins
Why We’re the Best Coin Selling Website
No other coin selling website has our decades of experience, strong reputation, and ability to pay top dollar for your coins.
Since our founding in 1990, American Rarities has made payments of over $400 million in numismatic purchases. Along the way, we’ve established a reputation for fairness and integrity.
Don’t take our word for it – here are some of our credentials:
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Life membership in the American Numismatic Association
- Five star Google reviews
Besides our decades of experience and strong reputation, our nationwide network of buyers and philosophy of razor-thin margins enables us to offer competitive prices for your coins.
No other coin sites can match what we have to offer.
How Do I Sell My Coins?
Unlike other coin sites, we make the process of selling simple and stress-free.
Here’s how it works:
- Simply provide us with your inventory (photos and/or a description is fine) via text, email, or the Contact Us page.
- After that, we’ll reach out to you with a free, written, and IRS-approved appraisal. For special cases, we’ll send a coin buying agent to meet you in-person for a physical appraisal.
- If you accept, will either have you ship your collection fully insured by us, In some cases, we’ll even pay shipping! Or we can have one of our buyers pick it up. Either way, once the coins are received, payment is immediate.
Because our appraisals are obligation-free, you can benefit from our process even if you don’t want to sell. Feel free to use us as a resource!
Get started today and use the form below to Contact Us and see what your collection is really worth.