Sell Rare Coin
If you’re reading this, you probably googled something like “sell rare coin”. If you’re interested in cashing in on your valuable rare coin collection, you’ve come to the right place.
American Rarities is buying all numismatic and bullion material, from U.S coins, and foreign coins, to gold and silver bullion, to paper currency. We have been buying rare coins for over 25 years and know what we are doing, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and a Five Star Google Review rating to prove it.
Why Sell Rare Coins To Us?
There’s only two ways to go, find a local coin shop or sell to an on-line buyer.
Physical mom and pop coin shops are becoming a thing of the past. They’re often inconveniently located requiring travel, and owners may not be knowledgeable about the true value of the items in your collection. Why take a risk and lug your valuable collection across town only to deal with someone uneducated in numismatics.
That’s why you’re online.
We have a number of advantages over other rare coin buyers.
Always Paying More For Your Rare Coins
First, we can offer more for your rare coins than the competition and you’ll pay no fees. With us, you won’t pay any:
- Appraisal fees
- Insurance fees
- Auction fees (anywhere from 13 to 22% on sites like ebay or ha.com)
- Shipping fees. For collections worth $400 or more we’ll cover your postage.
Also, rather than try to cherry pick your rarest coins, we’ll offer to buy your whole collection at a fair mutually agreed upon price. Spending all day haggling with anonymous buyers on ha.com or ebay doesn’t help your pocketbook and isn’t worth the aggravation.
We have a nationwide network of rare coin buyers, and they’re interested in all collectible coins, from the rare to the common and mundane.
As an added personal touch, we’ll even come to your home, office, or bank,if your collection warrants it for a free, in-person appraisal. That’s something other on-line rare coin buying sites can’t offer.
Free Coin Appraisal in Three Easy Steps
Here’s how to get our Free Appraisal and Offer Service Started:
- Upload photos of your coins or an inventory list of your collection. Be sure the photos are in-focus.
- Receive an appraisal from one of our coin collectors by phone or email. This appraisal is free and there is no obligation to sell!
- Get Paid! Once you’ve agreed to sell, we’ll either pick up your collection, or you’ll ship the collection to us. Payment is immediate upon check in.
If you want to learn more about how to sell rare coin to us, hit the Contact Us section below and get started! We look forward to hearing from you soon!