Gold Coin Dealer
If you’re looking for a gold coin dealer you’ve come to the right place.
American Rarities is buying any gold coins you have to offer. We have a nationwide network of coin collectors that are interested in all kinds of gold coins!
How to Find a Reputable Gold Coin Dealer
Because of how common scams are, it’s important to make sure the online gold coin dealer you’re selling to is reputable. That means looking at their dealer’s track record and reputation.
Here’s what those look like for American Rarities:
- Track Record — American Rarities has over 3 decades of experience dealing with numismatics and bullion material.
- Reputation — American Rarities has a well-established reputation for excellence and fairness, with a life membership in the American Numismatic Association and A+ BBB rating.
American Rarities also has a national gold coin dealer network across 50 states which can provide in-person appraisals and offers to purchase. This allows us to offer the local experience you won’t find with other coin sites like Ha.com or StackBowers.
How Can I Sell My Gold Coins?
Selling gold coins to us is easy!
Just follow these simple steps:
- Simply provide us with photos and an inventory list of your gold coins. You can send them to us via text, email, or by uploading them on our Contact Us form.
- One of our gold coin dealers will respond promptly with a free written appraisal and offer to purchase. For special collections, he may even visit you personally at your home or business for an in-person appraisal. Our appraisals are IRS-approved and carry no obligation to sell to us whatsoever.
- If you decide to sell to us, we’ll fully insure the value of your shipment so there is nothing to worry about.
- Once we receive your gold coins we’ll immediately pay you via your choice of company check, ACH, or wire transfer.
When you want a gold coin dealer to sell gold coins to, you want American Rarities!
Use the form below for a free appraisal!
Always Paying More For Your Gold Coins