Nearest Coin Dealer
Looking for the nearest coin dealer? Finding a coin dealer local to your area isn’t so easy these days. The ongoing retail apocalypse has devastated local coin shops, making them increasingly hard to find. You gotta go out of your way, driving across town on your day off, just to find a single coin shop.
And if you do manage to find one, the financially pressured owner may not have the knowledge, or the resources to make you a proper offer for your precious collection. Who wants to deal with that?
The good news is you don’t have to because you found American Rarities. We have a nationwide network of knowledgeable collectors across 50 states, so finding the nearest coin dealer has never been easier!
Always Paying More For Your Rare Coins
How Do I Find a Reputable Coin Dealer?
The internet has made it easier than ever to find coin dealers nationally, but it’s also made it easier than ever to get ripped off. The anonymity it provides opens the door to fraud and scams, to the point where the FBI is warning people to be careful.
You can avoid scams by dealing only with reputable coin dealers.
For example, American Rarities has been in the numismatic business since 1990. We’ve transacted over $400 million in numismatics and bullion material.
In those 3 decades, we’ve gained a reputation for excellence and trustworthiness – here are some of our credentials:
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Life membership in the American Numismatic Association
- Five star Google reviews
And as stated before, we also bring a touch of the local experience through our nationwide coin dealer network. Our coin dealers have between them hundreds of years of accumulated experience in numismatics.
In other words, we know what we’re doing when it comes to numismatics!
How Do I Get Started?
Here’s how to get started with us in just a few steps:
- Provide us with your inventory (photos and/or an inventory list is fine) via text, email, or the Contact Us page.
- We’ll then reach out to you with an initial written appraisal. Aside from being free, it’s also IRS-approved, and carries no obligation to sell.
- For special collections, we’ll send the nearest coin dealer in our network to come meet with you at your home or office. After the appraisal (either written or in-person), you’ll receive a competitively priced offer for your coins.
- If you accept and have to ship, we’ll insure your coins for free. Once received, we’ll pay you ASAP (options include company check, e-check, ACH, or Wire).
And that’s it! If you’ve read this far you’re probably at least interested in giving us a try. As stated before, we offer free appraisals (as well as coin grading), so you can use us as a pricing resource with no risk or hassle for you! In other words, you can’t lose dealing with us.
Thanks for your time and we look forward to working with you soon!