Rare Coin Appraisal Near Me
You’re here because you asked “how do I find rare coin appraisal near me?”
Lucky for you, American Rarities is the answer to that question. We’ve got the experience, expertise, and network that make us the best rare coin appraisers around!
What’s the Best Way to Get a Rare Coin Appraisal?
First, here’s what’s not the best way: spending your weekend running around across town, your rare coins in tow (not a good idea), just to find a coin shop owner who may lack the knowledge to properly appraise your coins.
Given the ongoing economic difficulties faced by coin shop on Main Street, your best bet is to go online.
But that brings its own problems – you may find yourself dealing with anonymous buyers, or even scams – you need to be careful about who you’re dealing with!
Always Paying More For Your Rare Coins
Why We’re Different
Here are a couple of reasons why American Rarities is different:
- A Wealth of Experience – Rare coin appraisal takes a long time to learn. We’ve been in business for over 30 years, and have appraised over $400 million dollars’ worth of numismatic material.
- Integrity – We have a well-established reputation for honesty and fair-dealing, as attested by our A+ BBB rating, five star Google reviews, and life membership in the American Numismatic Association.
- Personal Touch – We all prefer to buy and sell locally when possible – after all, that’s why you googled “rare coin appraisal near me.” We have a nationwide network of rare coin appraisers across 50 states, so chances are, we’re local to you!
On top of that, we offer appraisals that are not only free of charge, but our entire process is stress and hassle-free!
How to Get a Free Rare Coin Appraisal
We offer free appraisals!
Here’s how our process works:
- Simply provide us with photos and an inventory list of your rare coins. You can send them to us via text, email, or by uploading them on our Contact Us form.
- One of our expert appraisers will respond promptly with an initial written appraisal and offer to purchase. This appraisal is IRS-approved and carries no obligation to sell to us whatsoever.
- For special collections, one of our appraisers can come meet you at your home or business for a second, physical appraisal and no-pressure offer to purchase.
- If you decide to sell to us, we’ll either pick up the coins ourselves, or you can mail them to us. And again, to make the process as stress-free as possible, we fully insure the value of your shipment.
- After we receive your coins we’ll immediately pay you via your choice of company check, ACH, or wire transfer.
That’s the entire process! If you’re interested in giving us a try, you can simply submit photos of your coins to us for an appraisal! Feel free to use us as a pricing resource! But we think once you get to know our friendly and knowledgeable staff, we’ll quickly become your rare coins buyers of choice!
Free Appraisal for Your Rare Coins and Coin Collections
Email, Text, or Use This Form To Send Us Your Inventory List or Pictures