PCGS Coin Dealers Near Me
The Importance of Coin Grading
Coin grading is how you find out the condition of your coin, as well as whether it’s authentic or not. This is a major factor in determining how much money you can get selling the coin, so it’s important to get it right.
It takes a long time to become proficient in coin grading, so you want to go with a PCGS dealer with experience – don’t just take your coins to anyone! We’ve been grading all manner of coins since our founding in 1990, so we know what we’re doing!
Why Get Your Coins Graded by Us?
Still not convinced?
Here are some more of our credentials, to let you know we’re reputable:
- An A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Life membership in the American Numismatic Association
- Five stars on Google
As you can see, we aren’t some fly-by-night operation. We’ve been in business a long time and are a known entity, so you’re in good hands dealing with us!
Always Paying More For Your Rare Coins
How Our Free Process Works
Getting your coins graded by us is easy – here’s how it works:
- Take photographs of the coins you want graded. Make sure the coins are centered in the photo, and hold the camera steady to avoid blurry pictures.
- Send the photos in to us via email, text, or by uploading them to the Contact Us form below.
- We’ll get back to you promptly with our determination in writing!
We do this totally free of charge and there is no obligation to sell, so there’s nothing to lose! Feel free to use us as a pricing resource! Once you do, you’ll realize why we’re the PCGS dealer of first resort!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!