Silver Dollar Buyer
Finding the right U.S. silver dollar buyer can be difficult. Local coin shops are hard to find, and under economic pressure, making it hard to get a good deal. And while there are a variety of online options, finding a reputable silver dollar buyer can be nerve wracking, since you often don’t know who you’re dealing with.
Rather than try your luck with faceless buyers on ebay or ha.com, there’s American Rarities, the best silver dollar buyer around. Nobody is going to beat our prices for your silver dollars!
What We Offer
Since our founding in 1990, American Rarities has built its reputation through fair-dealing, numismatic expertise, and competitive prices.
But don’t just take our word on that – here are some other sources you can refer to:
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Life member of the American Numismatic Association
- Five star Google review
In other words, if you’re looking for a reputable silver dollar buyer, you’re in the right place.
Always Paying More For Your Rare Silver Dollars
What is a Silver Dollar Worth?
That depends on both the type of silver dollar and its condition. Morgan and Peace silver dollars are the most commonly collected, but they’re not the most expensive.
That prize generally goes to the 1794 Flowing Hair Silver Dollar, believed to be the first ever minted.
For more information on silver dollar types, click here.
Regarding condition, the only way to find that out is with an appraisal.
Get a Free Silver Dollar Appraisal With Us!
One of the great things about doing business with American Rarities is we offer a range of complimentary services.
One of those is our appraisals, which are risk-free and IRS-approved. There is no obligation to sell after the appraisal, so feel free to use us as a resource for establishing values for your coin collection!
Our process is straight-forward and stress-free:
- Send us your inventory list and or photos of your silver dollars via text, email, or use the form below.
- After that, one of our silver dollar buyers will reach out to you with a free written appraisal, (usually via text or email), along with an offer to buy.
- If you accept, just ship the items to us. We’ll insure them at our expense so there is no need to worry. Once they’re received, we’ll make sure money is immediately paid to your account.
Once you work with us, you’ll see why we’re the best silver dollar buyer online!
Free Appraisal for Your Silver Dollar Coin Collection
Email, Text, or Use This Form To Send Us Your Inventory List or Pictures