Coin Dealership Near Me
The numismatic industry is changing. Mom-and-pop coin shops are becoming harder to find, being replaced by websites filled with faceless buyers. Some coin dealerships are even outright scams! It’s for this reason you may have googled “coin dealership near me.”
Not to worry: American Rarities is here to help. We offer competitive rates on all rare coins and gold, silver, and platinum bullion.
And if you’re interested in dealing with someone you can see, we can help there too – we have a nationwide network of coin dealers across all 50 states. That means, chances are, we’re local to you.
Always Paying More For Your Rare Coins
How Do I Find a Good Coin Dealership Near Me?
Finding a good coin dealer to sell to consists of three elements:
- Experience — American Rarities has been in the numismatics business for over three decades, purchasing and selling over $400 million in numismatic and bullion material over the years since opening in 1990.
- Reputation — Whether it’s our strong testimonials, A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, five-star Google reviews, or lifetime membership American Numismatic Association, American Rarities’ reputation for integrity and fair-dealing is beyond dispute.
- Prices — Due to our philosophy of razor-thin margins, we are able to beat out the competition when it comes to offering the best prices for your hard-earned coin collection.
In addition, many online coin dealers charge exorbitant fees in the form of appraisal and auction costs. This is something you don’t have to worry about with us – American Rarities charges no fees on transactions and we offer free appraisals.
How Do I Find Out if My Coin is Rare?
That’s done through an appraisal. As stated before, we charge nothing to do this.
Here’s how the process works:
- You’ll start by providing us with photos of your collection. This can be done via text, email, or by using the Contact Us form.
- One of our knowledgeable and friendly coin specialists local to your area will reach out with an initial appraisal.
- For special cases, this specialist can meet with you to provide a physical, on-the-spot appraisal, with immediate payment. As before, this appraisal is free and carries no obligation to sell.
- If you do decide to sell to us, we’ll pay you top dollar. Nobody’s beating our prices for your hard-earned collection!
We look forward to showing you why we are the best coin dealership around!
Free Appraisal for Your Coins and Coin Collections
Email, Text, or Use This Form To Send Us Your Inventory List or Pictures