Coin Appraisal Near Me
You’re here because you asked “how do I find a coin appraisal near me?”
Fortunately for you, American Rarities has the solution. Our qualifications, experience, and nationwide network make us the top coin appraisal service.
Best of all: our coin appraisals are absolutely free. Interested? Read on to learn more.
What’s the Best Way to Get a Coin Appraisal?
First, let’s look at what’s not the best way: wasting your weekend racing around town with your coins in tow in search of a coin dealer who might not have the expertise to accurately value your coins.
Given the continuous financial challenges being faced by Main Street, your best option to get a coin appraisal is to look online.
But that brings its own problems. You may find yourself dealing with anonymous buyers, or even scammers, so you need to be careful about who you’re dealing with!
Always Paying More For Your Rare Coins
What’s the Best Place to Get Coins Appraised?
Here are a few things that set American Rarities apart from the competition:
- Depth of Knowledge — It takes time to learn how to do accurate coin appraisals. We have been in business for more than 30 years and have valued numismatic items worth more than $400 million.
- Integrity — As seen in our A+ BBB rating, five-star Google ratings, and life membership in the American Numismatic Association, we have a well-established reputation for honesty and fair-dealing.
- A Personal Touch — Given you googled “coin appraisal near me” it’s a safe bet you’re looking for something local. This is understandable – we all prefer to purchase and sell locally when we can. Lucky for you, there is a good probability that we are nearby, due to our network of coin appraisers across the country.
On top of that, we offer appraisals that are not only free of charge, but our entire process is stress and hassle-free!
How to Get a Free Coin Appraisal Near You
Our free coin appraisal process is straightforward and stress-free:
- Just send us some pictures and or an list of your inventory. You can text, email, or upload them using our Contact Us form.
- One of our expert appraisers will respond promptly with an initial written appraisal and offer to purchase. This appraisal is IRS-approved and carries no obligation to sell to us whatsoever.
- For special collections, one of our appraisers can come to your home or place of work and meet with you for a second, physical appraisal (also free) and a no-pressure offer to buy.
- If you choose to sell your coins to us, you can ship them to us or have us pick them up. We’ll completely insure the value of your package to make the procedure as stress-free as possible.
- We’ll pay you right away after we get your coins by your choice of company check, ACH, or wire transfer.
That’s how it all works! You can just send us pictures of your coins for an appraisal if you’re interested in giving us a try. Do not hesitate to use us as a pricing resource! However, we believe that once you get to know our helpful and cheerful staff, you’ll quickly find yourself dealing with us for all your coin appraisal needs!