Coin Collector Near Me
Due to the retail apocalypse, brick-and-mortar rare coin shops are increasingly relics of a bygone era. As a result, it can be hard to find a local coin collector nearby.
Luckily, you’ve come to the right place. American Rarities has coin collectors in all 50 states, so, chances are, there’s somebody local to you.
What’s the Best Place to Sell Old Coins for Cash?
When looking for a coin collector to buy your coins, you want to be sure of a couple things:
- Experience — It takes decades of experience to be able to properly deal with high-value coin collections – American Rarities has that experience, having bought and sold many millions in numismatic and bullion material since 1990. We know what we’re doing.
- Trustworthiness — You need to be able to trust the person or party you’re doing business with, especially when thousands of dollars are on the line. American Rarities has a sterling reputation for fair-dealing, as seen in our A+ BBB rating, 5-star Google Reviews, and lifetime membership in the American Numismatic Assocation. You can rest assured: you’re in good hands with us.
- Prices — Ultimately, you want to get the best value you can for your hard-earned collection. American Rarities’s nationwide network of coin collectors and philosophy of razor-thin margins means we can offer you competitive prices others can’t match. We’ll pay more for your hard-earned collection!
On top of all this, we charge no auction fees and offer free coin grading and free appraisals!
Always Paying More For Your Rare Coins
Our Stress-Free Selling Process
Our selling process is easy and straightforward.
- First, you’ll provide us with photos or a description of your inventory. This can be done via text, email, or by using the submission form below.
- Shortly after that, one of our knowledgeable and friendly coin buyers local to your area will reach out with an initial, written appraisal (either by text or email). This appraisal is IRS-approved, carries no obligation to sell, and is totally free.
- For special cases, our coin buyer can meet you to provide a second, on-the-spot appraisal, as well as an offer to buy with immediate payment.
Pretty simple, right? Reach out to us today to get started! Once you do, you’ll quickly realize that American Rarities is the coin collector nearby you’ve been looking for!
Free Appraisal for Your Coins and Coin Collections
Email, Text, or Use This Form To Send Us Your Inventory List or Pictures