Coin Shop Nearest Me
You came here because you searched for “old coin buyers near me,” right? They’re not so easy to find in your neighborhood, thanks to the ongoing retail apocalypse decimating mom-and-pop rare coin shops.
Aside from having to drive with your collection in tow (not a good idea, depending on where you live), coin shops are usually cash-strapped or simply biased toward making money at your expense, so you may not receive an offer worthy of your hard-earned, valuable coin collection.
Going online creates new issues. First, you have no idea who you’re dealing with because most purchases are made through auction sites such as eBay and great collections. Furthermore, the fees are exorbitant, ranging from 13% to 22%. That’s serious money out of your pocket.
Here are three reasons American Rarities is different:
- We buy coin collections wholesale at fair prices – no cherry picking and no chiseling!
- We don’t charge auction fees, meaning you get more value for your collection.
- We’ve been around for 30 years. Our reputation for fair-dealing can be easily verified by checking out Five Star Google Reviews, as well as our A+ BBB rating.
Best of all, we have coin buyers all over the country, so you aren’t dealing with a faceless buyer.
Always Paying More For Your Rare Coins
How Do I Sell My Coins for Cash?
It’s not so easy to do that in-person (hence why you googled “coin shop nearest me”). As far as American Rarities goes, however, it’s pretty simple.
Our sales process is straightforward:
- To begin, you will send us photos or a description of your inventory. This can be done via text, email, or by filling out the form below.
- Following that, one of our knowledgeable and friendly coin buyers in your area will contact you with an initial written appraisal (either by text or email). This appraisal is IRS-approved, comes with no obligation to sell, and is completely free of charge.
- In exceptional cases, our coin buyer will come to you to provide a second, on-the-spot appraisal as well as an offer to buy.
- If you accept the offer, we’ll pay you as soon as we have the items in hand.
And then you’re finished! Easy, right?