Price Guide For U.S. Coins
The link above will take you to current liquid values-buy prices for your coins.
We’ve been buying and selling U.S. coins for over 30 years, and have gained a reputation for excellence in numismatics. These are current liquid values-buy prices for your coins.
Don’t just take our word for it – here are some of our credentials:
- An A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Life membership in the American Numismatic Association
- Five stars on Google
Our wide experience in not just US coins, but all types of numismatic and bullion material, make us the premier coin dealer on the web. We’re happy to use our experience to help you find a price guide for US coins!
Where Can I Find a Price Guide for U.S. Coins?
There’s a lot of coins out there so it would be difficult to list them all here. There are various grading services with their own price guides for US coins.
Here are three well respected Price Guide for U.S. coin links that provide List Prices. Remember that these are not buy prices and the values provided are therefore inflated.
How Do I Sell My U.S. Coins, and Get The Best Price?
Selling coins to us is easy and stress-free – here’s how it works:
- Take photos of your coins. Make sure the photos are clear and the coins are centered in frame. Alternatively, you can provide us with an inventory list.
- Send the information to us via text, email, or the appraisal form below.
- One of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members will get back to you with an initial written appraisal. This appraisal is completely free of charge, IRS-approved, and carries no obligation to sell to us, making it a good price guide for US coins.
- If your collection is of sufficient value ($400 or more), and you wish to sell it, we’ll pay for the insurance and postage or one of our coin buyers will come to your house or office to pay for and pick it up.
After the appraisal (either online or in-person), we’ll make an offer to buy your entire collection outright at a mutually agreed-upon price.
When you ship your US coins to us, we’ll insure the value of the shipment at our expense so there’s nothing to worry about. Once in our hands, we’ll pay you via company check, ACH, or wire transfer.
We look forward to hearing from you soon, and proving why American Rarities should be your price guide for U.S. coins of choice!
Always Paying More For Your Rare Coins