Coin Collecting Websites
What is the Best Website to Sell Coins?
There are lots of rare coin collecting websites to choose from these days. But not all are created equal. Many sites (like ebay or ha.com) are composed of faceless users who “cherry pick” the best coins out of people’s collections, leaving them holding the rest. Others just simply lack the experience and expertise to properly deal with large, complex coin collections.
American Rarities has the experience, expertise, and friendly and trustworthy staff these other coin collecting websites lack. We’ve been in business for decades, having made over $400 million buying and selling numismatics since 1990. We know what we’re doing; you’re in good hands when you deal with us.
What We Offer
Through the decades, we’ve built a reputation for excellence and trustworthiness with our rare coin collecting customers.
This reputation can be seen in our:
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Life membership in the American Numismatic Association
- Five star Google reviews
In addition, due to our nationwide network of buyers, we can pay top prices for your collection. Simply put, no other coin collecting websites are going to match what we have to offer!
Always Paying More For Your Rare Coins
How Do I Find the Value of My Coins?
We offer a seamless process for selling coins and appraisals – here’s how it works:
- Send us photos of your coins, or an inventory, via text, email, or the Contact Us page on the bottom.
- After that, we’ll reach out to you with a free appraisal (usually via text or email), along with an offer to buy. Not only is this appraisal IRS-approved, it carries no obligation to sell – feel free to use us as a pricing reference!
- If you accept, just ship the items to us. We’ll insure them at our expense so there is no need to worry. Once they’re received, we’ll make sure money is immediately paid to your account.
Once you deal with us, no other rare coin collecting websites will be able to compare! Reach out to us today at the Contact Us Form below to get started!